The purposes of inspection are to ensure that standards are maintained and that schools comply with the relevant legal requirements. Recommendations are included to help schools improve.
Regulatory Compliance Inspection reports provide a summary only of whether a school meets, or does not meet, the minimum standards required by the relevant regulations (Independent School Standards Regulations, National Minimum Standards and Early Years Foundation Stage statutory requirements as applicable).
- 2018 Durham School ISI Inspection Report | PDF | 243KB
- 2021 Chorister School PMV Report |PDF | 222KB
- 2020 Chorister School RCI Report | PDF | 255KB
- 2017 Chorister School ISI Educational Quality Inspection Report | PDF | 290KB
- 2017 Chorister School ISI Focused Inspection Report | PDF | 239KB