All children are given the opportunity to expand their learning and take on new challenges outside of the classroom.
Run by both our dedicated teaching staff and external specialists, we host new and exciting clubs and activities to ensure there’s something on offer for all children who wish to take part.
The programme changes regularly but your child can expect to choose from:
- Sports such as Netball, Rugby, Karate, and Ballet.
- Clubs such as Lego Club, History Club and Chess Club.
- Arts and crafts; taking on new challenges such as learning how to work with hama beads!
- A range of music classes and the opportunity to join the Durham Cathedral Choir from age seven.
- Wellness classes and wellbeing courses.