Kieran McLaughlin, DCSF Principal
The Foundation's values - Moral Integrity / Ambition / Responsibility / Kindness - underpin all that we do.
Our Values: M A R K
Each value has a clearly articulated group of behaviours that help pupils to understand and demonstrate M A R K.
At Durham Cathedral Schools Foundation, we are ambitious for pupils, staff and wider school community.
What we want to Achieve
- We want individuals to strive for excellence in all that they do.
- We want them to aim high and involve themselves in all areas of Foundation life with commitment.
- We want individuals to grow as people by taking advantage of all the opportunities that are available to them at DCSF.
- With a Christian ethos underpinning our values, we want all members of the Foundation community to be tolerant, respectful and kind.
- We want individuals to become fully integrated members of the community, taking responsibility and fulfilling their leadership potential.
- We want to educate and support the Choristers of Durham Cathedral so that they can sing the daily praises of God.
- We want all Choristers to avail themselves of all the opportunities available to them at the Foundation.
- We want the DCSF community to be diverse and inclusive, with each member working together as part of one family.
- We want everyone in the DCSF community to be known as an individual, supported in their ambitions.
- We want DCSF to play a wider role in the life of the City, Region and beyond through building sustainable partnerships.
Read more about our ambition for the Foundation in our Development Plan 2023-2028
Discover more about how our Aims and how MARK shapes education at Durham Cathedral Schools Foundation by attending our next Open Day.